Ultra Seaech Metal Detector(USMD)
USMD detects ferrous and magnetic metal contaminants accidentally present on industrial products, with levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds designed to satisfy the strictest quality control requirements.
The use of high frequency detection coil technology and advanced head geometry combined with new enhanced filtering techniques to deliver unparalleled on-line sensitivity in a wide range of applications. All metal types are detectable, including the normally difficult to detect non-magnetic stainless steels and non-spherical contaminants such as wire and swarf.
USMD’s rectangular aperture metal detectors are designed to deliver unrivalled levels of detection sensitivity to all metal contaminants. When integrated with material handling and conveyor systems, these detectors provide fully automated product inspection.
Exceptional levels of sensitivity performance and stability make USMD Metal Detector as one of the most advanced in-line metal detectors available
- Detection of both magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- High immunity to environmental interference
- Installed without cutting conveyor belt
- Very high reliability
- USMD is a model for universal use, with a tunnel that can be opened if the conveyor belt can not be interrupted for installation purposes.
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
- Audible & visual alarms
- Detects the smallest metal possible, while being immune to moisture, salt and fat content
- Simple to service and maintain with replaceable boards.
- Easy to operate
- Always know the status of your metal detector
- Simplified troubleshooting by automatically diagnosing problem
- Airborne interference can be eliminated
- Able to withstand the harshest environments
- Ensures long life of reliable service
- Highest Sensitivity of ANY pulsed eddy current metal detector available
- Field Replaceable, Microprocessor based electronics
- Potentiometers for adjusting sensitivity
- Function, Metal and Fault Indication LED’s
- Self test circuit
- Adjustable Frequency
- Three year warranty