Hand Held Metal Detector
Hand-held metal detectors are an integral part of the physical security screening process.
We have designed a unit that benefits security personnel as well as the person being scanned. Our unique angled design allows you to thoroughly scan an individual, while keeping your hand away from their body.
- The circular opening assists in pinpointing metal objects
- Comfortable handle for easy control and grip
- Lightweight 260 g (9.3 oz.) with battery
- Wrist strap
Detects all metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous.
Three (3) sensitivity settings Detection performance
- Level 1 : small handguns and knives
- Level 2 : razor blades, handcuff keys
- Level 3 : 22 caliber bullet, metal shanks
2-way push-button operation: On/Off
- NiMH rechargeable battery or 9V alkaline battery
- Low battery indicator, both visual and audible
- Audible and visual alarm indication
- Optional Headset
High impact resistant ABS case
The SheiBan systems HHMD is safe for people with pacemakers and will not affect magnetic recording media. The magnetic field strength of the SheiBan systems HHMD meets with the limits set by international standards for human safety.
Two (2) years